Terms & Conditions
By using this website and / or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. Please read carefully before placing an order.
Definitions and Interpretation
- 'You' 'The buyer' - The customer, any person who accepts a quotation or offer from UDFIS Ltd. or whose order for the good is accepted by UDFIS Ltd.
- 'We' UDFIS Ltd.
- 'UDFIS Ltd.' United Diesel Fuel Injection Services Ltd. a company registered in England Company No. 4141539
Delivery and Dispatch Times
- Delivery of items ordered through this website is only available to the UK Mainland. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of the UK Mainland, please contact us.
- We attempt to keep all advertised items on the shelf ready for delivery within 2-3 working days to the UK Mainland. However should the item you require be out of stock, we will inform you of the delay and when we would be able to dispatch your order. Should this not be acceptable we will offer you a choice of cancellation or a refund.
- All orders are sent out either with Royal Mail or with City Link which will require a signature upon delivery.
- We will not be liable in any way for goods sent out that are either lost or delayed by any of the dispatch methods we choose. Any claims will be taken up with the relevant courier or postal service.
Value Added Tax
- For orders made from the U.K. or European Union the standard rate of 20% VAT will be charged. VAT has been included in the majority of our prices; if VAT is not included it will be clearly indicated.
- Orders made by companies operating within the European Union but outside the U.K. must provide a legitimate tax number along with a company letterhead to obtain goods from us with the VAT zero rating.
- Orders made from outside the European Union are VAT free as long at the delivery address is not within the European Union.
Service Exchange Injectors
- Service exchange units will be supplied with a 'core return note' and an addressed pre-paid return label. Your old units need to be returned to us, in a repairable condition (see 4.0), within 30 days or sooner. Should this not be done please see 5.0
- To return 'old units', simply place in the box used to supply the new units with the 'core return note', stick the pre-paid addressed label on the outside and take to a post office.
- Please obtain a 'proof of postage' receipt when returning old injectors, as the onus will be on you to prove that the old units had been posted should they be lost.
Service Exchange Injectors - condition of old units returned
- If units have been supplied as service exchange units the original replacement units will need to be returned to us, using our prepaid addressed label, in a repairable condition. This means that;
- There must be no damage caused by overheating, being chiselled, smashed, bent, distorted, heavily corroded, stripped or have parts missing
- The old units should not have had acid, water or other aggressive chemical in them.
- Should a unit be damaged, as above, the surcharge price as indicated on your original invoice and return note will be charged to you.
Units / Special tools not returned
- After the indicated time, 15 or 30 days has passed and you have not yet returned your old units, you will be sent a reminder letter with another return note and addressed pre-paid label. We will also try and contact you by phone. Should you require an extended period this can be arranged.
- If there is still no indication that your old units are going to be returned we will charge your payment method, with the indicated surcharge and send you a receipt.
- We will warranty all workmanship for an agreed period. Any part failures will be taken up with the supplier or manufacturer.
- Should a suspected warranty issue arise please return the suspected item to us for examination, along with the details of the problem and the original invoice number.
- If a unit is deemed faulty a replacement unit will be supplied free of charge
- All warranties will be dealt with in a priority manner.
- Warranty exclusions - The warranty of our injectors will be void if any of the following are found upon examination. Water, acid/chemical contamination Dirt or foreign material Unauthorised adjustments Physical damage Incorrect fitment
- The total liability of UDFIS Ltd. for any claim howsoever arising shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied by them to the customer, together with any postage costs incurred. UDFIS Ltd. shall not be liable for any consequential customer loss whether this arises from a breach of duty or in any other way.
Returns and Cancellations
- Units correctly ordered and supplied then returned unused will be subject to all postage costs.
- Goods correctly supplied and fitted will not be able to be returned for a credit. In the case of s suspected warranty please refer to section 6.0 Warranty.
- Should units be supplied incorrectly, replacement units will be supplied free of charge.
- Cancellations - Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of reveiving your goods. To arrange cancellation, please download and complete our cancellation form and return the completed form to us within 14 days of purchase, with proof of your order.
- The only information collected from our web site is the information that is supplied by you on completion of a sale and possibly through any other correspondence via email.
- Should the need arise due to stock issues, delivery information only may be disclosed to third parties. Any other information will not be disclosed to any other third party.
- As our site certification is PCI DSS compliant with WorldPay we undertake to abide by the rules set out by the PCI DSS to ensure that all payment details are dealt with in the appropriate manner. Our Validation Certificate
Exhaust Particulate Filters
Your filter/s will be subject to a visual inspection prior to cleaning, should any problems be apparent you will be notified. We will then undertake a back-pressure (mbar) and air ow (m3/h) test before and after the cleaning process. A printed report then shows a comparison of the initial and nal parameters in order to verify the quality of cleaning. We can usually re-manufacture more than 98% of lters we receive, however if your unit is damaged internally we will not be able to do so and you will be informed. If we are unable to successfully clean your unit you will not be charged for the process but will still be responsible for transport costs.
It is important to rectify any faults on the vehicle that has contributed to the failure of the DPF or SCR. If the unit that we have cleaned becomes blocked again within 12 months or 15000 miles (whichever comes sooner) we will carry out another inspection and clean free of charge. (this only applies to one free extra clean.)
Whilst we undertake to supply you a high quality reconditioned or new unit/s and which are thoroughly tested, at a reasonable price we must add the following disclaimer.
UDFIS Ltd. shall be in no way responsible for the products proper use and service. The buyer hereby waivers all liability claims. We disclaim any warranty and expressly disclaim any liability for personal injury or damages. The buyer agrees to indemnify the seller/manufacturer and to hold the seller/manufacturer harmless from any claim related to the item of equipment purchased. Under no circumstances will the seller be liable for any damages or expenses by reason of use or sale of any equipment. The buyer is solely responsible for all warranty issues from the vehicle manufacturer.
The installation of the product indicates that the buyer has read and understands this agreement and accepts the terms and conditions.
11. Call Recording
Please not that all calls will be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Under the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000 (RIPA), it is not illegal for individuals to tape conversations provided the recording is for their own use.